This document sets out the terms and conditions that govern your participation in this Group including the following important points:
- This Group may be used for lawful purposes only. You may not post content that is anti-competitive, obscene, otherwise objectionable, in violation of federal or state law, or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- You may not post content that discloses your or any other company's non-public transactions, business intentions, or other confidential information, or that discusses prices or salaries.
- You may not post content that infringes the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of third parties. No material protected by copyright or other proprietary right shall be uploaded, posted, or otherwise made available on the Group without the permission of the owner.
- You may not disparage, harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other participants, entities, individuals, or groups. You may not bash vendors, whether by name, specific description or otherwise.
- ARMCP reserves the right to remove content immediately and without notice that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and/or in violation of our rules. In addition, if content is posted in an inappropriate area of the site, ARMCP reserves the right to either delete such content or move it to a more appropriate area, as determined by ARMCP in its sole discretion.
- ARMCP reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Group at any time without notice or liability.
In addition to the above rules, all Group members are expected to follow the participation guidelines below:
- Don't challenge or attack others. The discussions on the Group are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Don't post blatant commercial messages and keep any advertising to a limited schedule so as not to annoy other participants or undermine the value of the Group as an information resource. If ARMCP creates a designated area for commercial messages, ARMCP reserves the right to move advertising messages to that area, in its sole discretion.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the Group is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Views expressed are those of the individual author and do not reflect the views of ARMCP.
You are responsible for any material that you post to this Group. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Group. This Group shall be used for lawful purposes only; you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that, in our sole judgment, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Group.
- Post or transmit any material that violates our rights or the rights of others, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, contract rights, or any other right. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants ARMCP and users of this Group the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
- Post any messages that encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
- Use the Group to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Group or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Group.
- Use the Group in an unlawful, threatening, or abusive manner, including without limitation, to promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Group, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Group, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through this Group.
- Use the Group to post or transmit any vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmissions that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Use the Group to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Solicit donations of any kind without our written consent.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Group.
Notwithstanding this right, users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any posted opinion, advice or statement, whether it is provided by us, our employees, or a third party. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage of any kind caused by reliance on information obtained through postings.
We are not responsible for any offensive, defamatory or obscene posting. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove or relocate any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are inappropriate, objectionable or in violation of these terms.
ARMCP does not continuously monitor the Group for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to ARMCP's attention, ARMCP will take all appropriate action. Further, ARMCP respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, including those granted under the US copyright laws, and the interests of ARMCPmembers and others who use our the Group.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), it is the policy of ARMCP to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the ability of a user to participate in the Group if the user is deemed to infringe third party copyrights, including repeat infringers. The definition of "repeat infringer" shall be as determined by ARMCP in its sole judgment, but will include, without limitation, a user who, on more than one occasion, has been the subject of a valid, effective, and uncontested notice of infringement from a third party.
June 27, 2010